Player report

Discussion in 'Reports' started by noel, Jun 1, 2017.

1. noel

J| Youngling

Player's name(s): EazyE

What they did: Lamed me several times after I beat them in fair combat, continual talking shit amongst other stuff. I'm genuinely not interested in creating drama, and that's why I just stopped replying to him. We'd both already been warned by @Hessu to keep any clan warring away from J|, so I had agreed to these terms and not done anything/said anything to Eazy since I joined the server, then he started saying I was shit at the game etc, so I asked him to duel me.

I won the duel, and he got mad and started laming me. I have 3 screenshots of his laming and a demo of him laming me too, which I quickly recorded whilst he was doing it.

I'm not interested in any drama between cult and KT, I genuinely didn't say anything to trigger this response from Eazy, he just started up calling me bad at the game and then got proven otherwise, and obviously didn't like it.

Sorry for bringing such drama onto the forums, I just hope that regardless of clan-affiliation, this kind of behavior will be treated the same way. Cheers.

Date/Time: 13:00, 1/6/17

Screenshots: [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Demos: http://www.filedropper.com/demo2017-06-0112-57-05

2. pelmeņu lauks

Server Admin J| Youngling

If you weren't interested in drama, you would've continued dueling him.

3. noel

J| Youngling

How?
    I offered to and he refused? I was just standing there and he was laming me over and over as soon as i walked away from him

4. SK5

SK5 Best of the best
    J| Grandmaster J| Council Server Admin

Eazy told me yesterday that you were laming his apprentices while he was teaching them. Then i saw you say something like "Self defence" as an excuse, anyway if any more conflicts happen, punishments will follow.

5. noel

J| Youngling

Nothing against hoodie but their whole clan is laming and being cucks now, I'd rather hoodie himself didnt get punished cos we sorted it out but I'm guessing I'm on Eazy's/Cult's 'Hit List'[​IMG]

6. noel

J| Youngling

SK, I can honestly assure you that they both attacked me. It was Rvacts and Cain, Rvacts left cult after seeing Eazy lying about it to the admin's face lol. I spawned and killed Eazy by accident then his two cultist's started attacking me and I killed them both, I'll get rvacts to make a forums account and he can tell you the story himself if you want?

7. SK5

SK5 Best of the best

Its not needed, this stuff has happened before many times but from now on both parties are expected to behave properly on J server.

8. a jew

a jew Padajew the henchest thigh
    J| Council Server Admin

transparent console
    [​IMG]

9. Night

Night Whos shooting me?
    J| Padawan Server Admin

@a jew realy creepy tho

anyway @noel i know that hoodie has a laming dark side but like SK said both clans has to behave on J Server. If i see any drama on J while i´m on i will step in.

noel likes this.
  10. pelmeņu lauks

Server Admin J| Youngling

Don't step in. Let the boys huel!

11. Hessu

Hessu GIVE ME BACON
    J| Padawan Server Admin

They were in the forcefields room, so its very likely that you came in there while they were training

#11 Hessu, Jun 1, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
  12. Hessu

Hessu GIVE ME BACON
    J| Padawan Server Admin

'

Denstar likes this.
  13. noel

J| Youngling

No they werent? That was after, they were in Jedi spawn lol.

14. noel

J| Youngling

It's annoying how 'both parties are expected to behave properly' as if I/anyone from KT has actually done anything wrong in the first place lol, I appreciate the fact you're at least doing something about it though, thanks.

15. SK5

SK5 Best of the best

Well their aggression is expected and you have been throwing some shit talk at them as well. Few strikes can be tolerated, you cant expect a week ban to someone just because of clan drama. It would be different if it was some random lamer.

16. Vizino

/Give h4xs