Axel's Admin Application [2]

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by Axel, Jul 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axel

Server Admin

Hello, I am reapplying because I feel I am now better known. I spoke with Aaron about when I should reapply and he said in around a week or two and so I am. It has been around a week I would say and this application will probably take another week to be checked. I have been quite active on the discord chat, even making an appearance on the voice chat a few times. I have spoken to Biblical and a Jew, both who seem very nice people and I have asked for advice on admining from a Jew for if I do get in. Of course, there is a possibility I will not. I have also been online everyday for multiple hours in the evenings and afternoons since my previous application.

I am not sure if I would have to merely copy and paste my previous application or refer back to it. I will just copy and paste it here:

-- As of June 26th--

In game name(s): Axel, [TGA] Axel
    MBII Experience: I have been playing the mod for around 5 months now, usually revolving around duel servers such as your own. Thoroughly enjoying the experience!
    References: Unfortunately, none
    Reasons for wanting admin:

You may have seen many of my friends such as "superbia" and "severus senate" have also applied for admin. I used to own a TF2 server as you could probably already tell from the other's applications. It was named PointlessFish and could hold up to 24 players and filled quite quickly. We had many admins including superbia and severus who were indeed, loyal. Due to personal reasons, we shut down the server and looked to something else, to which we found Jedi Knight Academy and hence, MBII. As a previous admin, I have a great passion for helping people out with issues involving a server, dealing with trouble makers (very common, as I have seen and many others) and helping people integrate into such an unfamiliar game. I admit, my friends and I are not very good at duelling but as we are not applying to the clan, instead for the role as an admin, I hope this will not affect our chances of attaining such a rank.

My friends and I all live in the United Kingdom and are usually on in the afternoon to evenings and most of the weekends. We noticed that there was a small power vacuum at certain times during the day when we were online. Hopefully, we can fill them when other administrators are not present.

Thank you for reading my application, I hope that myself and my friends will get the role of admin.

Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/pointlessfish/

EDIT: Also to add, I have advised Hilarious cow to not apply as he very busy in real life as of now and therefore probably can not make the time for admining, yet. He will probably be reapplying shortly when he has made himself further known.

Hessu and Aaron like this.
  2. CheekiBreeki

Ex-member

happy for you

3. Axel

Server Admin

Thank you :)

CheekiBreeki likes this.
  4. A Potato

J| Padawan Server Admin

good luck

5. Axel